• SheaMoisture’s African Black Soap Bar is blended with Fair Trade Organic Shea Butter to cleanse your skin while absorbing excess oil.
• African Black Soap is made from palm ash, tamarind extract, tar and plantain peel to help calm and clear blemishes and troubled skin
• The body soap also helps relieve symptoms of eczema and psoriasis, and contains no parabens, no phthalates, no mineral oils and no sulfates.
• Oats and Aloe in our organic soap cleanse, moisturize and comfort irritated skin
• To use this body soap bar, simply lather it up in your hands or on a washcloth and wash your entire body
Sulfate-Free, Certified Organic, Contains Shea Butter, Paraben-Free, Phthalate-Free, Formaldehyde-Free
Home Delivery (Mauritius)
Postal Delivery via Mauritius Post office (Mauritius & Rodrigues)
Please note that we do not ship orders more than 2 kg.
Items in glass packaging are restricted for international shipping.
Please see our Shipping terms and conditions
With an impressive selection of natural, toxin-free products, the Natural Hair Culture boutique is committed to caring for your crown as well as your health! All products at Natural Hair Culture contain a minimum of 95% natural ingredients and are formulated exclusively for your curly, coily and wavy hair.
All out products are mineral oil free, paraben free, sulfate free, silicone free and cruelty free.