• This Shea Moisture African Black Soap Face & Body Bar is a facial cleanser that clarifies oily, blemish-prone skin.
• In this facial cleanser, Tamarind Extract is a natural astringent that helps exfoliate skin.
• In this facial cleanser, Tea Tree Oil is a gently purifying essential oil that helps to soothe and mattify skin.
• No Parabens, No Phthalates, No Mineral Oil, No Sulfates, No Animal Testing in our facial cleansers.
• Apply face wash to damp skin. Gently massage into the face and neck using circular motions. Rinse thoroughly. Use once or twice weekly as required. Follow with African Black Soap Clarifying Toner.
One of our best facial cleansers for oily skin.
Use daily to balance and resolve problem skin.
Contains Tea Tree Oil, Contains Vitamin E, Contains Aloe, Paraben-Free, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate-Free, Phthalate-Free, Propylparaben-Free, Butylparaben-Free, Sulfate-Free, Formaldehyde-Free, Nonylphenol Ethoxylate Free, Formaldehyde Donor-Free, Fluoride-Free, Aluminum-Free
Home Delivery (Mauritius)
Postal Delivery via Mauritius Post office (Mauritius & Rodrigues)
Please note that we do not ship orders more than 2 kg.
Items in glass packaging are restricted for international shipping.
Please see our Shipping terms and conditions
With an impressive selection of natural, toxin-free products, the Natural Hair Culture boutique is committed to caring for your crown as well as your health! All products at Natural Hair Culture contain a minimum of 95% natural ingredients and are formulated exclusively for your curly, coily and wavy hair.
All out products are mineral oil free, paraben free, sulfate free, silicone free and cruelty free.