• In this SheaMoisture facial cleanser, African Black Soap clarifies oily, blemish-prone skin.
• In this African Black Soap facial wash, Tamarind Extract is a natural astringent that helps exfoliate skin.
• In this facial cleanser, Tea Tree Oil is a gently purifying essential oil that helps to soothe and mattify skin.
• No Parabens, No Phthalates, No Mineral Oil, No Sulfates, No Animal Testing in our facial cleansers.
Beauty Purpose: Basic Cleansing, Oil Control, Pore Reduction
• Apply to damp skin. Gently massage facial cleanser into the face and neck using circular motions. Rinse thoroughly. Use 1-2 times weekly as required. Follow with African Black Soap Toner. • One of our best facial cleansers for oily skin.
Contains Tea Tree Oil, Paraben-Free, Phthalate-Free, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate-Free, Sulfate-Free, Butylparaben-Free, Propylparaben-Free, Nonylphenol Ethoxylate Free, Formaldehyde-Free, Formaldehyde Donor-Free, Dye-Free, Fluoride-Free, Aluminum-Free
Home Delivery (Mauritius)
Postal Delivery via Mauritius Post office (Mauritius & Rodrigues)
Please note that we do not ship orders more than 2 kg.
Items in glass packaging are restricted for international shipping.
Please see our Shipping terms and conditions
With an impressive selection of natural, toxin-free products, the Natural Hair Culture boutique is committed to caring for your crown as well as your health! All products at Natural Hair Culture contain a minimum of 95% natural ingredients and are formulated exclusively for your curly, coily and wavy hair.
All out products are mineral oil free, paraben free, sulfate free, silicone free and cruelty free.